The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) has plenty of plans already made that are designed to assist Georgia businesses in the pursuit of winning government contracts.
For example, GTPAC has scheduled seven different webinars in the first few months of 2015 to help businesses understand topics as diverse as:
- Understanding the GSA Schedule Process (Jan. 13th)
- Introduction to Government Contracting (Feb. 11th)
- Preparing Successful Bids and Proposals (Feb. 20th and April 9th)
- The Woman Owned Small Business Program (Mar. 10th)
- Subcontracting with Large Prime Contractors (Mar. 27th)
- Selling to the Military (Apr. 24th)
In addition to webinars, GTPAC has scheduled 22 in-classroom seminars in the first quarter of 2015. These sessions are being held in Atlanta, Warner Robins, Carrollton, Savannah, and Albany.
A complete list of seminar topics, locations, and dates can be found at: http://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/Conferences.action.
Additional webinars and seminars are added to GTPAC’s training calendar frequently, so if you don’t see what interests you right now, be sure to check the calendar on a regular basis.
All GTPAC seminars are free of charge, but advance registration is required. Simply hit the “Sign Up” button for the seminars of your choosing at http://gtpac.ecenterdirect.com/Conferences.action.