The U.S. General Services Administration’s Regional Office of Small Utilization invites you to attend an informative online webinar:
Learn the federal business ropes, from marketing to promoting sustainability!
GSA’s Office of Small Business Utilization advocates for small, minority, Veteran, HUBZone, and Women business owners. This webinar will focus on the steps to “Doing Business with GSA” including contracting options, sustainability, and more:
– GSA’s procurement policies and methods
– Accessing government solicitations
– Marketing your products/services
– GSA Schedules Program Pros and Cons
– GSA Mentor Protégé Program
– GSA and Sustainability
This is a two-hour webinar. It is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, October 30, 2013, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM EDT.
To register for this no-cost event, go to: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/511417079